Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 02:55 AM   #15
VegasBaby!!!

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #12326
so the 30 mile trip home impression coming from a 40' dp to the vegas. WOW, did not expect the easy handling. I expected somewhat easier but not like this. I have a E350 with a 10' steel plumbers body on it for my hvac business that I have been driving for past 9 years and it is as nimble as it. the only difference to me right now is the seating and the front porch in front of the steering wheel. there is a 1 mile hill just before my exit off the freeway that even carpoolers get lazy and slow but this thing has got balls. I know I'm not loaded down with gear yet but I'm guessing maybe 600-1000 lbs that I can pack into her won't make too much of diff. the water is full now. I will be loading her a bit next 2 days then this weekend taking her to daughters softball tournament and see how she goes. with her size and ease to just take off somewhere I am def going to get a lot more use out of her. can't wait

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.