Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Generator
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 12:53 AM   #3
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOKSTOOL View Post
I have a 2012 Freedom Elite. I had CW do a maintenance inspection and they said the generator would start. They said they found a rat's nest in the generator and that they could not tell if the wiring was the problem. Of course they wanted me to pay them to either determine the problem or to repair it. I had purchased the extended warranty but they said it did not cover repair from damage by rats? I asked what the warranty would cover and they said I would have to refer back to the warranty, which I have misplaced. They were not very helpful in giving me the info on the warranty. Has anyone else run into this problem with the extended warranty?
Thanks,
Ron

skcron@juno.com
If the generator starts what's the problem?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum