Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 01:26 PM   #6
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Just so you know, I had to drag my wife out of our Alpine DP,it was a super nice coach that I did a total custom interior upgrade, floors walls and a lot of custom tile work... needless to say .. she was not happy... but.. we found that every thing that we needed fit some where in the 24.1... but, clothes... wife has to take so much clothes in the closet... small..there are two drawers for clothes,,one for me right... not.. there wasn't enough drawers in the galley, so one had to be used for cooking utensils... you guessed it .. the one that was mine..we used the cabinettes above the bed with bins to put folding clothes,,,but still needed more closet space.. so in the out side box, I added a clothes hanger, I bought a section of the closet wire rack from home depot cut it to fit and screwed it to the ceiling,.. we now have a camp side closet for jackets and such for those chilly nights setting out..... to say I'm walking on eggshells is a way understatement...wife doesn't like this coach compared to the Alpine,. but here's the problem.. use it or lose it !!! when only put 400 miles on the alpine in over a year... so bye bye alpine.. the consession was I had to build a new vacation house in havasu, they just finished the drywall , so it's close to done.. we also have a born free built for two, we put 20,000 miles on it...but.. wife didn't want it as our only coach as it only has the jack bed sofa for sleeping... so, with tears in my eyes,..it's going down the raod next...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04369.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	11713  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum