Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 06:28 PM   #3319
wayneroe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Illinois
THOR #8503
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Proof positive that the Mother of Stupid is ALWAYS pregnant!!!

Would you say something or wait to see what happens? I think the nice guy in me would probably say something but the “this is going to be funny” guy working sure be arguing against it!!!

Attachment 11708
Reminds me somewhat of the first time we took our toad with us behind our new motorhome. First night's stop, everything went fine, then we stopped at an RV park near my wife's hometown and spent a few days visiting her family. When we got ready to depart, I unhooked everything, loaded the toad on the dolly, and took off. It seemed like I had to give it more gas than usual, and, all of a sudden I thought, "Did I remember to release the emergency brake in the car?" Fortunately, it was a grass parking spot and I wasn't digging up gravel or burning rubber on the pavement. I stopped and as I was getting out of the MH two guys were running down the road yelling, "We think your emergency brake is on!" I told them, "Thanks, but I just figured that out," and sheepishly walked back, unlocked the door, and released the brake. I have towed our Sorento about 15,000 miles since then without repeating that little incident, but I know it could happen again. If it does, I'll just claim I'm a newbie. That covers all mistakes.
FMCA #F479085
Good Sam #848205704
wayneroe is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum