Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 01:41 AM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
HELP!!??

We are heading out tomorrow on our first short road trip and I looked thru the THOR Motor Coach bag of goodies I got at time of purchase, and I find no owners manual for the actual Chassis.

I was wanting to get some motor oil, some transmission fluid and radiator fluid but I find no manual. It's dark so I do not plan on going outside and searching high and low in the engine compartment for information (hard to see in there at high noon, much less at night).

Hopefully the manual for the Chassis is out there somewhere, but until then those of you in the know on the V-10, any suggestions on the basic requirements of oils and transmission fluid specifications?

I have had to find all other manuals online, may have to search the web during lunch tomorrow.

Thanks.
The chassis owners manual should have come with the vehicle along with the chassis warranty info. When I took delivery of my rig the chassis manual was in the cabinet above the driver's head. It was not in the Thor black bag.

If not you should be able to go to Ford's web site and download the manual for your particular chassis.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.