Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 09:47 AM   #3326
Red

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Ohio
THOR #10451
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Same for me for the power. No problems.

THis may be a dumb suggestion but have you checked you connections to the cameras power. Assume you use butt connectors is it possible you didnt crimp properly and the problem is coincidental to your usage of the fan

Jerry

Hi Jerry,
Not a dumb question at all. Seeing that I can leave the fans off and there is no issue and as soon as I turn them on, the screen flashes. And it's all of the cameras at the same time. It has to be the main power. I did check all the connections to be on the safe side and didn't find anything.
Super D suggested I filter the fans. That may be my next move, it's not much of an investment to do so. I did find one loose green wire under the dash, though am not sure it's powered. That is worth a look as well in hopes that it is an isolated line.
Please keep the suggestions coming and thanks to all.

Red
2011 BMW M3 Convertible
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.