Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 03:13 PM   #28
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Thank YOU Jamie...good to know. Whew ! That makes it easy to tell Ron he cannot do the install !!
Happy day !
R&K,
FYI, we bought the same unit which I picked up directly from their factory/store/showroom in LaHabra, CA. I had our local RV service center (Redlands Truck and RV) install ours. Got the same chocolate color which matches the front seats very well. The way it was installed the two closest table pipes barely touch the back of the reclined seat. I found it was really not an issue but wanted to make sure so I put two heavy socks over them and then a PVC cap on top of the socks. Seems like it doesn't scratch the back of the recliner at all so I left it as is. Very happy we made the switch. We went for the base model and find that once you release the recliner latch sometimes you have to give the foot rest some help to first get it to recline.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum