Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 3901 Aria
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 03:43 AM   #23
redline

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ARIA 3901
State: California
THOR #9361
3901 power issue

Hi All,
Just a quick note on the power issue. As it turns out, both 100 amp breakers were blown. Not sure how but according to Thor, they feel I was using a high amp draw circuit with low battery voltage. The odd thing is that all I was doing was moving it in the driveway. But I refuse to fight success so my trip is back on. Thor tech line says you should have the generator on and engine anytime you level or operate the slides. Also, I was informed to hold the slide switch for 5 seconds, in or out, after travel limit is reached. Helps keep the motors in sync. He sent me a battery wiring schematic that helped me understand the system. So when these breakers trip, a little yellow arm will drop down, just push it back up. The blue button will trip the breaker for testing. At first glance, I did not notice the arm was down, assumed blue button was reset. So there was some pilot error here, but I have no idea of what happened. They did not trip at the same time because the shade and step were still working for some time after the jack issue. Hope it was just a fluke. Hey Mike, good to know on the water. So when you hit bypass, it still goes through the filter? Send me your number again if you are ok with that. Anyone else's entry handle look like shattered glass? Mine started looking bad after 3 months.
Happy trails,
Russ

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum