Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 07:12 PM   #19
CMilford

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #2176
Here’s a thought. Thor sells to a customer who places a significant emphasis on original cost. The entire RV industry shares that problem. The result is increasing pressure to make cheaper and cheaper products.

The cost of a well made RV is probably prohibitive. I’m guilty. Price for the coach part was very significant. I paid extra to get a high quality truck (Mercedes Sprinter). I believed the lies the Camping World salesman told me when I could have inspected the details of the coach and seen the poor quality construction and cheap labor. I could have asked for a wiring diagram and shopped elsewhere when learning there was no wiring diagram available.

I could have done a lot of detailed checking but I did not. I got excited and believed the nice guy who sold the RV to me. Thank God it burned to the tires in my driveway. No one would have survived that fire.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.