Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 06:55 PM   #3
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
As I was reading the different threads on batteries and inverters, I tried to see exactly what was included on certain models and also what is optional upgrades. Unfortunately specs on Axis/Vegas on website are not very detailed. It might state an optional TV or two but not the model numbers. Similarly it shows an option for a second battery but doesn't state what size or type the standard or optional batteries are. And if factory-installed inverter/chargers are optional (not listed on general specs), where is a list of optional types, sizes, brands, etc.?

Is this type of information up to the buyer to confirm at dealer lot? Can buyers review a list in advance of ordering? Or is there a detailed spec that can be pulled up on the web?
This is not just Thor but multiple manufactures:

Since manufacturers use different vendors to supply items for coaches specific brands and models may not be know at the time the brochures are written so they keep them generic.

When the coach is built is when the build sheet is assembled and at that time the makes model and serial numbers for items is listed on that build sheet / component listing. As a note, I have not yet seen a build sheet for any manufacturer that lists any info for batteries.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.