Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 07:58 PM   #14
Off Our Rocker RV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Wisconsin
THOR #10872
Quote:
Originally Posted by ederd View Post
The 2015 Thor Axis 24.1 I am interested in appears to have grey and black water dump connections on the same side under the bathroom. The connections are turned upwards so you must have to always use the pump. Did not see the type hose used. Reviews are that the connections are hard to get to and most people have to convert the connections in some way. Has anyone been satisfied with the dump situation and do you like your unit overall? Front window looks like a lot of sun would make the unit hard to cool? Before I buy, I would appreciate any helpful info.
The connection is stored in the up position while traveling. When dumping, you need to rotate the connection to face the hole in the bottom of the wet bay. It does turn rather hard. I usually remove the cover from the bay then the dump cover and then rotate it down, followed by hooking up the sewer hose. Reach out if you need some pictures or additional help.

www.offourrockerrv.com
Off Our Rocker RV is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.