Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 03:19 AM   #133
briosky2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.3
State: Maryland
THOR #12559
Sad

I just purchased a 2018 Palazzo in less then 24 hours it is broke down in my driveway unusable. Its not the motor or transmission. The slide outs are stuck open and will not close. Tried so many things from what the manual days to do and then tried google searches with no luck. The manual override is not working as well. Then I started to find more and more little things wrong. The shower door wont close, noticed it during delivery the dealer said they would fix it before finishing the purchase paper work. Got home and I opened it and it would not close. The door is not parallel to the floor. Dirt and debris keep coming out of the AC vents, found a window handle was broken and left in place till it fell off. The front windshield night shade has stopped working twice and needs to be reprogrammed every time. I read a lot of posts in this forum about the lack of quality control and I can assure you it is not getting better.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.