Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 04:48 AM   #134
steve76

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22FE
State: Washington
THOR #8606
Yikes! Owned less than 24 hrs? Most certainly can understand the frustration and sorry for you. Maybe tomorrow morning when you get in touch with Dealer and/or Thor, they can help you with the slide problem. The other stuff is minor and almost any R.V. today seems to be lacking in quality control. When I bought my new Class C last year, had them add a couple things before I picked it up and did the PDI. Had a great big greasy boot print right on the drivers seat. They took care of it but the nerve to have a customer show up for a PDI and greasy foot print on the cloth drivers seat? I mean, come on knuckle heads. And, they seemed put out that I wouldn't do the final signing off on the PDI. Have had a few minor things I've fixed myself rather than bring it back to C.W. to park it for weeks, leave the coach battery use switch on to find dead batteries at pick up. I don't have much confidence in my C.W. dealership shop although anything major warranty, that's where it has to go.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum