Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 03:03 PM   #3352
jdharrington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M, 50Amp
State: Louisiana
THOR #10418
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
hmmm. Why do you want to play the music through the TV. The outside speakers "B" work fine with the TV off

Your DVD player should be connected to the switch box over the dining table. Make sure its on. Might need to push the selector button. The box is two channel I believe

I bought a separate DVD for the bedroom and never used the outside TV to watch a DVD. So I guessing on this

Let us know if you get it working

Jerry
Thanks Jerry,

Not really trying to play the music through the TV, but instead I'm trying to get music to play on the 2 outside speakers.

I was able to get the music to play on the outside speakers by plugging the thumb drive into the outside TV USB port, changing the source on the TV to USB. Then I selected the "B" output in the bedroom stereo system and I could hear the music from the USB on the outside speakers. But, as I said the TV outside did not recognize most of the music file types.

The DVD player has a USB plug and I was hoping that it would play there and recognize the file types, and I would be able to set it up to hear the music on the outside speakers.
USAF Veteran
jdharrington is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum