Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 11:52 PM   #1
jjmessenger

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 34'
State: Washington
THOR #7598
2017 Thor Aria 3401 bedroom slide issue

If you own this model, you know if the slide won't go out, you have no bed. My slide seemed to want to go out on one side and not the other. I was on the final night of a 5 week trip, so, I drove home. The next day I tried the slide, and it went out....I unloaded items and went to put the slide in and it won't come in(one side the motor is not working). I tried the override with the pencil, but, the one side still does not work.

1) If it is timing, it is impossible to do the in/out three time on the control pad, as it goes into "lock" position.

2) Is it a bad motor?
3) If it is a bad motor, should I replace both sides?

I must say, we were on the bubble with "Aria" for about the first 8 months, but, most of the issues were self induced. We are new to RVing and are truly enjoying it. We said we would try it for 2 years and either be in and upgrade or be out.....I think we are in!! Thanks for any help!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum