Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #13
DTB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation Sprinter
State: Utah
THOR #6977
Well, just a short follow up. Still have and enjoy our Sprinter-based Thor Citation 24SS. I was incorrect about fixing the generator, would now seem that the converter sometimes works and sometimes does not, so we don't really trust that the generator is "fixed". Lately it has been great, but the trust is just not there . . really no problem because we had a 2000 watt inverter installed and we can run the coffee maker without the generator. Screen door rattles a bit while driving and the awning needs to be adjusted because the front arm is about 1/2 inch from being fully retracted. The awning is no problem when driving, it's just something that needs to be fixed eventually. Enjoy the coach very much. Have done some minor upgrades on this and that. Being retired I enjoy the challenge and the work. Mercedes Sprinter is great, Thor is just as good as my Winnebago. Checked out a Tiffin Wayfarer at an FMCA Convention in Wyoming, for the price point I'll stick with Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum