Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 12:34 AM   #27
Coffee-Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 28Z
State: Georgia
THOR #12330
I didn’t have a remote with mine. When I called Axxera customer service they asked me to email the model number of the radio, bill of sale and my address. They also told me “On the AV615BHM, we had made 2 different version. The first version we made was used with a remote but we had some issues with the remote having issues with other electronics on the RV.
The second version that feature was removed. If you look on the front of the radio toward the left where the volume control is, do you see an eyeglass icon?
If there is no icon then the remote will not function with the unit”

Based on what they say if you have the other version, the remote doesn’t work. 🤷*♀️

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum