Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 04:18 AM   #2
acheron800

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: California
THOR #12596
Next small upgrade which I have no pics of is the piss poor audio volume out of the front TV. I ran a 3.5mm audio cable from the TV through the wire loom into the cabinet where the DVD player is, placed my rechargeable bluetooth speaker in there which has a 3.5mm input. Now I have amazing sound and didn't have to spend a dime since I already had the bluetooth speaker and cable.

Also did the floor mats, photo attached. Perfect fit and I guess the only floor mats which actually fit the 2017+ E350 cab.

At first I thought about a bluetooth transmitter to the coach speakers, then thought of buying the Bose soundbar at costco, but for the little amount of TV we actually watch I figured this was the best solution. $30 magicbox 2 on Amazon is quite the powerhouse speaker for the price.

Next mod will be next week and I can post pics, airlift 5000 airbags with the wireless controller. Half of our camping is in the desert and we tow our flatbed with desert cars out. (Came from a duramax dually with lance camper) Airbags will arrive next week so hopefully pics by next weekend. Towing and airbags are pretty much a must in my opinion.

Plus the airbags help in windy roads, whooped out trails to keep the plumbing out of the dirt, and leveling side to side when parked. Had airbags on the duramax dually and they were clutch and allowed much better handling all around.

They definitely help in reducing the body roll of a top heavy vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180803-213548_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	12003  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.