Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 11:10 PM   #9
cyberdude

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum PD 31
State: Virginia
THOR #7506
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I have a 2018 Thor Chateau 31W that does the same thing. I mentioned it to the dealer prior to taking delivery but when they looked at it they could not make it happen. Upon driving it home I noticed it doing it again. Once I got home with the unit I played around with the radio and dash controls and found that the dash lights dimmer wheel seems to be the problem. I certain positions the radio display flickers and in other positions it doesn't. I am bringing my coach in Monday Aug. 6th for other needed work from the "We Owe" list and will have them take a look at the dash lights dimmer switch and wiring. Take a look at your's to see it rotating the dimmer wheel effects the radio display.

JohnR
I videoed mine with my iPhone as I drove to the dealer, I had the same situation where it would not do it in front of the tech. Now they believe me. I'll check the dimmer and antenna.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.