Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 02:21 AM   #31
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
[QUOTE=neeliec;135975]vegasruv24.1 - I really like the "stripped down" look on your Vegas! Our Hurricane has lots of swirls, too, and I've often wondered what it would look like "naked." Hubby is NOT on board with removing the swirls at this moment. Maybe down the road a few years, if/when the decals start lifting or peeling off, he might change his mind.

You've done a really nice job on all the mods!

Eileen in AZ[/QUOTE

Eileen...I believe he or someone else made the comment...if you strip off the graphics on your RV … you should do it right after you purchase it...because, if you wait a few years to do it, you will find a 'ghost' under it where the paint has faded and has not under the graphic.

k
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum