Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #20
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
the last show I went to, there was a 5th wheel trailer I thought to be a great design. inside, you could go upstairs to the front bedroom, like all 5th wheels I've ever seen. The mid section was the kitchen/dining area...also similar.
The rear section was the living room... also similar

but it was upstairs. I forget how high exactly, but basically it took the ceiling height from insanely high to something about like a 'normal' rv. Prob about the same as the bedroom.
I thought it gave the inside a nice separate room feel. It was well done.

Under the living room was a huge basement storage area with a massive drawer slide out.

I thought it was a wonderful design, with the only exception being someone that has trouble with steps. I'd love to have a MH similar to it.

about the roof rack...I wonder if it wasn't like the older rv's that had a rail around the rear and sides. I remember seeing lots of class c's with a similar rack. At some point that idea went away.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.