Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Quantum Owners
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #64
sallyscookies

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RC25
State: Maryland
THOR #9251
Greetings fellow Quantum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggaeDub View Post
Hello fellow Quantum and Thor owners. I’m living in Spring, TX. So far we love the RV, but have had many bugs to work out from the get-go! Many problems stem from a really slow and unhelpful dealership. Had a Ford issue literally a couple of hours after taking delivery with the brakes locking up going in reverse. Dealership was happy to say “Not our Problem”. Now having awning issues. Heater issues. And AC not blowing cold. I love to work on as many issues as I can, because it makes me get to know our RV on a personal level. But the first few months are always hard with an new one. Hope to find many answers here. Glad I joined the Forum.
Which model do you have? I admin a Facebook group we'd love to have you join us... Thor quantum owners. P.s. We have an rc25 in MD

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.