Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Quantum Owners
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #65
ReggaeDub

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #12681
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyscookies View Post
Which model do you have? I admin a Facebook group we'd love to have you join us... Thor quantum owners. P.s. We have an rc25 in MD
Hello, Yes we just got the RC25. She’s a beauty for her size. And yes I also just joined you on FB last night. My name is Afchine. Actually I may use FB a little bit more for ease of use, but glad there are rescourses of all kinds like this forum. Because there is so much to think about. Plus I’m having many issues so far with what I feel is a dealership that 1. Doesn’t care, and 2. May even be deliberately causing maintenance problems by cutting wires to systems so that we may have to bring her in for warranty work. I’ll ask more in FB for opinions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum