Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 08:45 PM   #10
mark4Jesus

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.4
State: Tennessee
THOR #12170
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAVYOWENS View Post
I did not get in a big rush. Welded the plates to the frame one Saturday then the next Saturday bolted the cylinders and ran the lines and wires. Then the last Saturday’s mounted the control panel need some one to help bleed the system so had to wait for wife to be off work. Total around 12 hours to install the system. Only had to buy 4 quarts of atf fluid that did not come in the kit.
Installation instructions are on the website. Check it out to make shur it something you can handle. Welding the plates is the hardest part. If you don’t weld you can have someone do it and finish the rest your self.
I don't weld, so I will someone to do that part for sure. Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum