Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 09:23 PM   #20
penguin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31S
State: Florida
THOR #4443
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Hi Everyone,

We just picked up our Thor Chateau 31W a week ago from CW. I didn't want to leave with it because of an issue with the enclosed sewer plumbing but was provided a "We Owe" list and a promise it would be taken care of when I return it in August for all the "We Owe" stuff.

The issue with the enclosed sewer plumbing is the dump pipe connector and the hole in the bottom of the enclosed area don't line up. The dump pipe connector rotates downwards so a sewer hose can connect but as you can see from the picture the misalignment prevents that. Has anyone who owns a Chateau 31W experienced this issue? If so, how did you resolve it or if your dealer corrected it how did they do it and was it a good correction?

I have posted a picture of what it looks like with this post. Thanks in advance for any help and/or suggestions.

JohnR
New Boston, NH
Sorry for your misfortune but this is the kinda stuff that makes me absolutely crazy. I would be nice to go back to the Thor factory and get the plant manager and ask him if this is the kind of work his employees turn out on a regular basis.. Everyone involved in the process of quality control should be fired.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.