Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 01:18 AM   #214
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupelo Kid View Post
Just a silly question from the guy that's reading this and looking at the photos and still does not really know what I'm looking at; If you decide to install the 2nd AC unit anyway will than not bring the temp down to seriously comfy? And then once I catch on to what your posting about I could make the mods to both and have a meat locker? Just asking for the other 2 guys that do not understand.

PS: I am in a 30 amp unit (not 50) and I'm told the only way to add the 2nd AC unit is to run the power cord through the roof down into the wall and out the bottom of the coach that will need to be plugged into the 110 plug. It would only be good for when I'm on shore power. This being the case, the mod to the orig AC unit will still help a lot when using the generator for power.
Yes / No?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.