Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fan Install ??
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 02:21 AM   #1
jands

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite FE29
State: Colorado
THOR #11503
Fan Install ??

Hi!
Real bad hail storm here two weeks ago. Adjuster came out and we need a new roof. So I have to take it in for a repair estimate. I called two places. CW never called back. Adjuster told my spouse, they are booked out 9 - 12 months. Anyway, I did get a call from the other place and going over tomorrow. Since I need a new roof, and I have been thinking about adding Fantastic Fans, I am wondering if you think the body shop will install, on a separate ticket, the fans while the rig is in the shop?

I looked over several threads in the forum, and no one seems to know where the wiring harness is for fans, and since the rig is in the shop anyway . . .

Your thoughts?

TIA

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum