Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 07:10 PM   #15
Florida

Brand: DRV
State: Florida
THOR #2360
We took delivery early June on a 2016 RLSS3B... I bought it 600 miles away from my home... Of course I didn't know about nor did the dealer say anything about problems with dust covers... When I got home I noticed the center of one of my covers was missing and so was the dust cover... I contacted DRV and they sent me a new cover... Just befor installing I decided to pop the other caps off to check them... Well, 3 of them were broken and one cap good... I contacted DRV because I was worried about the bearings... He told me that DRV knew there was a problem and they would pay for repairs.. He said there is an investigation going on... I believe if they knew they were having problems, then the buyers should have been made aware of it... To date I haven't gotten the replacement caps... My question is, can any of you give me ordering information on who to contact...? I need to expedite because my unit is going into the shop Tuesday and I will need caps...

We bought the DRV because we didn't think we would have these kind of problems... We are supposed to leave soon and are planning to full time it... This has got me worried because I may have more of these problems and feel I should stock up on these caps...

Thanks for any ordering information

Joe & Diana

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.