Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 12:35 AM   #4
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiewood View Post
Four Winds Sprinter 24HL...does anyone know where to connect the cable tv on the rig? I have coax cable and park has connection, but I cannot find where to plug it in on the RV...appreciate any help....
Ours is located just below the main shore power connect. A small flip door. Left side of the MH.
THEN, you have to find the antenna button inside the coach and select it to the on OR off position needed to view cable.
YES, this was a treat I had on my first camp in the MH.
I would have never found it but the guy running the office already knew what to do when I went to the office to complain that the cable was not working.
That fine young man brought a screen to the site, connected it to show me cable was working at the panel. THEN he asked me if I had turned the switch for antenna OFF. I said HUH??? LOL
My switch is located inside the overhead cabinet just above the dining table against the left end of the cabinet near the main entry / exit door. He switched it off and cable ran through the TV and filled the room. (GRIN)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum