Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 08:40 PM   #10
Mike in AZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Arizona
THOR #7863
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradnKaren View Post
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? Have you decided how much to ask? I'm just curious because we have the same RV. We love it, but have considered selling to upgrade. It's just that we've finally gotten it to "perfect" and put a bunch of money into mods. That's the only thing holding us back right now...
We love our Challenger. Due to a number of factor, we just aren't using it like we thought we would, and some things changed in our lives that aren't bad, but do get in the way of that. We decided we would try to sell it while it's still essentially brand new (one year old, 3500 miles, and 2200 of that were from Thor to the dealership).

We are listing it $132,900 based on my wife's research on others in this area. I don't expect to get full asking price.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper,
Is that good men do nothing.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.