Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 1000 Trails
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 11:23 PM   #4
Djfred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New Jersey
THOR #1592
I received a free one year membership when I purchased my motor home.I personally found that all of the northeast region Thousand Trail campgrounds were so bad that when I arrived I told them no thanks!The company seems to purchase old dying campgrounds and puts some money into making the entrance very nice.Once you get inside they are garbage dumps!They did go out of their way to try to make me want to stay,but I left and found other campgrounds.This experience was at 3 different thousand trails campgrounds.Before purchasing a membership you might want to stop at some of their places and see for yourself.Sorry to sound so negative,but this is what my experience was.Other regions might not be as bad.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum