Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Expectations
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #40
Ashburner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #1214
I brought my 2015 Ace 27.1 in for the first time 5 weeks ago or so for warranty work. I told them I needed it back in 2 1/2 weeks. 2 weeks pass, I call, and they haven't looked at it yet. Tech was supposed to that day but left early. They call me 2 days later and say they need to order parts. One of those being the Axxera stereo which went out for no reason. They said parts could take a week or so. I went and picked up the rv. They had charged me almost $200 for an oil change and $70 to rinse the A/C air filter. (After they told me on the phone that it was a maintenance item)

I ordered the head unit on crutch field .com and had it 2 days later and replaced it myself. And here I am 5 weeks later now still waiting for parts to come in. Meanwhile, my water pump is now leaking. Ugh.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.