Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 04:54 AM   #41
VegasBaby!!!

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #12326
The rear I welded the brackets on like the instructions read and bolted jacks to brackets but Sip bolted on the rear brackets and I don't see anything wrong his way. they do sell a bolt on kit for I think $150 or so for the rears but I didn't even look at them for that price. I did front mounts after work on weds, pump and ran electrical to locations on thurs after work. tied in electrical and ran hydro lines on Friday after work. Saturday I welded on the brackets and mounted the rears, tied in all hydro lines and bleed. by noon sat I was testing. sunday left all jacks fully down to get any air out and good to go. I would say a full weekend working comfortably or a solid day pushing it. the angle drill and stubby bit is to be able to drill the frame between the storage compartments for the fronts. Either order the bit or try and find before hand. home depot and lows don't have them

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.