Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 01:51 AM   #10
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
As someone that’s had a horror story, being a water leak that caused mold in the front bunk of class C I would say this. It sucks that everything wasn’t perfect leaving the factory. What was worse was four times I had to bring it to the dealer to fix it. That being said I wouldn’t change my choice now matter. Basically the problems we had could happen with any brand and you just don’t know. We got the floor plan that we loved in our Freedom Elite. My hope of buying brand new was that I would have a few years Before I had to work on it mainly because I have a 5 and 2 year old and time is limited. That being said I wouldn’t change my decision, having owned boats and classic cars in the past I expect to work on them. If you have a life though that you can afford to buy a MoHo then you have.a good life

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.