Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 11:36 AM   #11
oversaxed

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Tennessee
THOR #2350
Two pop-ups, three 5th wheels(2 new) and four motor homes and 46 years of RVing. You might say that I have had my share of RVs. If I have learned anything about new RVs (any brand), they all have problems initially. Forget most dealers for maintenance and repairs. 3 or 4 weeks out of service for a repair that takes a couple of hours, and then it's still not fixed seems to be the norm. If you know of a good reliable one then by all means use them. Before your bumper to bumper warrant runs out, schedule a visit to the manufacturer's maintenance facility (wherever it is, you bought the RV to travel, didn't you?) send them a list of faults that need attention and enjoy free camping in their campground while they take care of your "punch list. I did this with both my HR Endeavor and my Thor Miramar and it was a very pleasant experience with great results in both cases. After the warranty, if you can do it yourself you'll probably get better results than if the dealer "fixes" it. Just Saying!

BTW, We are very happy with our 2016 Miramar after 3 years.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.