Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 09:05 AM   #6
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronmac View Post
I feel for you with the key and fob issues. I too had the same issues when I picked up my used 2015 Chateau 28F. I got additional keys made and then purchased a fob identical to the the one that came with the coach. After many unsuccessful attempts to program it I called the manufacturer of the fob. He explained I need to press the reset button located somewhere on the dash.. I asked where it might be and he said it could be anywhere.. So, if you find out where the reset button might be or how to program the fob, please share it. It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the tip!

I put an Alarm System in my snowmobile trailer last year and had to go through a similar process to program the remotes that came with it. I know exactly what he means by the reset button an what it looks like.

It is a small round button that is black and he is right.... it could be on the dash, under the dash or even under the hood.

I will see if I can find it and if I do, I will report back as it may give you an idea where to look on yours.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum