Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
juicesqueezer

Brand: DRV
Model: 39RESB3
State: Florida
THOR #5499
Indiana Interstate Enterprise

Wife and I pulled in here this morning for some repair work on our bedroom slide floor. Will have to get a motel room for the service work and we have a factory tour scheduled for tomorrow at 10. Their Friday tour was cancelled, most likely because of the long weekend upcoming.
While here today, Paul and Kay Cross have several DRV for sale. I took a look at one that is on consignment; a 2013 Elite Suite (38TKSB). 2 furnaces, heat pads, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fireplace, queen sleep number bed, auto level and a 5500 generator. Slide covers, custom window screens on the outside and two awnings. Asking $69k, but accepting offers. This could be a deal for someone looking for an Elite! If anyone is interested, I will ask Kay if I can post pictures on the rig.
They also have a 2015 DRV Tradition 38 foot. Nice looking rig with a few extras to boot. Asking $44900.

A few other consignments here are '05 Doubletree, '06 and an '07. These were pre DRV named. These were quality built rigs that held up to the rigors of the road. Like Teton, Excel, NuWa and Travel Supreme, these were well built with real wood and quality workmanship!

Sorry for the long post, but if someone on here is looking, you might just snag a deal!

Send me a PM if you want!
juicesqueezer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum