Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New, not blue!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
the_dallas_dean

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Seranno 33A
State: Texas
THOR #2389
New, not blue!

Greetings Folks~~
Hello, my name is Michael and I just bought my first Class A......a 2011 Thor Seranno 33A. I had purchased a little 24 foot Class C Itasca Navion in January. I took a trip from my home in Texas to Santa Fe with my dog (Levi) and my 75 year old friend. We had a good time but I discovered unless I am traveling alone ALL the time, that little MH was just not large enough. Even though I have a healthy fear of driving anything too large, this new unit is 34 feet. (with 3 slides....waaaaHOOOO) SO, I can't wait until my next rendezvous to see how difficult the extra 10 feet is going to be. I am aware with each unit comes its own special list of challenges. Very grateful for these type of places to help me learn and grow with my new love interest.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.