Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 08:07 PM   #18
Mel556180

Brand: Still Looking
State: Michigan
THOR #3954
Drive Handling Improvements

I also put Roadmaster anti-sway bars front and rear on our 2016 Miramar.
Yes, along with several other suspension upgrades, they made a big difference in the handling quality.

Recently I’ve heard and felt a vague popping when making a tight turn and over uneven pavement, and the handling’s seemed a tad less precise.

I took our rig to a shop to give it a good look over before our big outing to the west coast, and mentioned the popping.

The mechanic said he thought he might have found the problem and showed me these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2177.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	12524

The two shackles holding the OEM rear anti-sway bar had snapped apart: Most of one was missing.

FYI the Roadmaster rear bar doesn’t replace the OEM, but supplements it. Replacement shackles are on order.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum