Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:15 PM   #22
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
This is my first THOR coach after owning a 2016 Winnegabo ERA Class B. My Thor is a 2018 Siesta 24SS Class C. I have to aagree that a good dealership is key. We had some very minor issues that the dealer repaired. The THOR customer service has been great. I too agree you need to learn to do some repairs with any coach. While it is still under warranty, check everything out in order to get any parts needed before your time expires. The first coach we owned in 2016 was a terrible experience with the dealership. The quality control from Winnebago was extremely poor (in my opinion) with the many repairs that had to be done. After many trips back and forth (and 5 months time) we began to enjoy it. The THOR coach has been just the opposite since we learned from our first coach purchase (do's and don'ts). We went into it with a different attitude and different dealership.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum