Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 05:41 PM   #30
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
This was posted from Kevin Lilly on Facebook. So from what he wrote, it sounds like he is running the DRV service.

I just want to add to previous conversations that have occurred in here.... Our Service Department in Howe,IN only ask that you come to us with an open mind and expectations that, we will address your needs! Negativity, in any shape or form does not help the situation! Our Crew will give 150% if 100% positively is given! Be optimistic, understand that things happen, things break and or malfunction.... we get it! Understand that we are here for you, not US! Yes it’s a job, but Our crew, Every single one of us , aren’t here “because it’s a job” we decided to have customer relations and deal with the happy and unhappy, because that’s who we are! We strive to make every situation a positive one , even when it seems impossible to do so! I can’t even recall, honestly, how many disturbed customers I’ve dealt with personally, that I’ve felt “ there is no way I’m going to turn this around” But yet, put in the effort to do so, and have done it.... countless times! Positivity goes a long way! We will do, to the best of our abilities to fix it or answer questions! If We can’t, we will find someone who can! We aren’t here to make anyone feel negative about any situation, it’s not our goal! Many faces have come and gone from the service department over the past few years, But I can assure you that I, stand behind our department and my crew 150%, daily! We can’t and won’t please everyone, but we will do everything we can to succeed in trying! Thank you 🙂

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum