Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Boondocking
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 04:56 PM   #64
cqfarm123

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #12937
Thanks and sorry again for the rookie forum posting mistake. I should have said that the use switch is on. I know this because it has a Jensen JRV212T radio/camera monitor in the front dash that quit working on the way home from the dealer. It went completely dead. I pull the fuse on the radio and put it back in and then hit the use/disconnect and it lights up, still does not work, but it has a blue light around it now and static from the speakers. If I hit the disconnect switch that turns off. There are also two switches underneath that radio, and when I push them down little blue lights come on above them that give me a two voltage readings that I assume are for the house batteries.

So apparently the house batteries are powering those small things, just not the other things that I see in some posts that they are supposed to power. When I first picked it up, and everything was dead inside, I was told it was from the batteries being low on charge from sitting at the dealer while they fixed something, but now they are fully charged based on the load tester and still not operating those things I mentioned.

Any idea what it could be?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum