Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Boondocking
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 06:37 PM   #67
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
if I can play 'Mr Diagnosis' here for a minute, I would suggest that what you might have is a '12v shut off' switch that is not working properly, but that's just an educated guess.

all the items, with the exception of the water heater, work off of 12v from the HOUSE batteries. The reason that propane items are not working, is that they require the 12v 'spark' to start.
The other items that you mention that DO work, are probably powered from the CHASSIS batteries.

You may have TWO 12v shut off switches, one for the HOUSE batteries, and one for the CHASSIS batteries. You may have shut both off, and now only have the Chassis switch back on.

just my guess, though.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum