Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 01:30 PM   #42
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfh View Post
Your right about the reports. I bought a 2018 Windsport 34J new and the manufacturing faults were too numerous to list. After they are finally fixed the rig seems to be OK. My recommendation would be don't give the dealer a nickel until ALL of the items are fixed. We've had ours 7 months and I'm still are trying to get all the remaining items fixed. My bad
Not one dime until everything works as it should! Make a list of all the items on the brochure and I-phone the walk around to make sure you don't miss anything on how they work. Oh yeah, get a Notebook with plastic pages with a table of contents and put all the brochures with any repairs in there. Keep the phone numbers of the manufacturer and the contractors near the front. Maybe if you're going this far, go ahead and call up THOR to get copies of the plumbing and electrical systems e-mailed to you for inclusion. Last but not least, make sure their repair shop don't make you wait too long on unforseen warranty repairs. The brochure you get and reality can be two different things.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum