Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #29
BigTexasFamily

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #13019
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
I'm a happy camper...mine must have been made on Wednesday. Most people I know have had pretty good experience with Thor. We never hear the other side of the story...12 people in a camper trailer full time living is gross overload...in all aspects of the word!! Maybe all of them sleeping in the bathrooms and on top of the countertops and in the cabinets have contributed to part of their issues.
Hey Gritz. We don't full time. The 5th wheel has PLENTY of beds, bunks, etc.. one of the main reasons we bought it. It's actually quite spacious, even with all of us in it. However, as mentioned above, we only got to take one trip in it before we noticed all the major safety and structural issues it had (grease in the brake drums, two hacked frame trusses, water tanks extremely irresponsibly secured, bad pinbox), so it's been sitting ever since. The RV Factory did finally swap out the pinbox 4 months after we reported it.

thanks,
Big Texas Family

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum