Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 11:13 PM   #14
Gebills

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy
State: Arizona
THOR #12461
I’m with you Ron; I much prefer a tank type heater, principally because I know I have a tank full of hot water that I have access to. And agreed, it will use less water with a tank as compared to the tankless. Seems like we spend most of our time trying to get hot water to the faucet. If the water is turned on to a low flow, then you get intermittent hot water and cold water. I found the same thing you did; turn the temperature demand down to 100° and turn the hot water only on and take your shower. Trying to run the water tap at 120° and flow both hot and cold water to the showerhead simply does not work.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum