Full Time Living in RV Questions
My wife and I are going from 100% long term (17 years) satisfied living in our apartment community to the point of we don't think this apartment community will be very nice in the future. This is because the long term owners sold out to new owners and the new owners appear to be squeezing every little nickel and dime out of the place causing many long term residents (like us) to move.
Since we were planning on only using the RV for trips, we only bought a 25 foot Thor Vegas 24.1 which fits us perfectly for trips and we enjoy it immensely.
My questions are:
1. If we start living full time in our RV, what are the unexpected surprises?
2. How do we handle overnight RV repairs?
3. How do we handle emergency RV repairs, both same day and overnight?
4. Where do we live if we can't live in our RV?
5. How do we handle medical issues; routine, emergency, and serious? And how are prescriptions filled?
6. Since we probably can't live in our RV until we die, I guess we could eventually move into an assisted living facility. Is this realistic?
7. How is mail and package delivery handled?
8. How do we sell our stuff (including a car and boat) without taking huge losses?
If there are previous discussions regarding these questions, I would love to do more reading if someone wants to point the way.