Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 07:03 PM   #1
LATraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RQ29
State: California
THOR #12941
Hello Fellow Thor Travelers

I bought a new 2018 Thor Quantum Q29 6 weeks ago. I am semi-retired but work for myself and am able to work on the road, or more likely, at the beach. I'm very happy with my decision to buy and have been to the beach a couple of times and the mountains once for a week of fishing. I'm getting ready to leave with family along, for a week in Northern California.

I'll be posting on another thread about the Axxera radio that went out the first week but was restarted by a service tech at the dealer but has now apparently gone out totally. So I'll be taking this trip with no radio or backup camera. Good thing I have company on this trip.

I'm looking forward to reading and communicating with other Thor owners and meeting some of you on the road.

Another Happy Camper!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum