Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #20
fredsbook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: North Carolina
THOR #1800
Thumbs up Allied dropped RV coverage, I'm with Progressive now.

After I received my notice from Allied that they were no longer covering RVs, I shopped around. I was pointed to Progressive by Good Sam rep. Progressive gave me a years coverage for almost $400 less per year.
I had to call Progressive to set up auto pay. Of course my auto pay didn't go through the first time. I had to call again and I got The Best Progressive agent ever. She not only took over and fixed the SNAFU but she was in constant communication with me about my new policy and my rate/payment schedule. I've been with GEICO since 1965 and never have I had such good customer support from them. And Progressive gave me a lower rate on a single vehicle than GEICO offered adding my RV in a package deal.
I'm impressed with Progressive and just may switch my three cars/trucks from GEICO.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum