Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 02:32 AM   #3494
Metalman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Kentucky
THOR #2817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhouse View Post
I believe I recall reading some where in the 175 pages of this thread regarding converting the forward air vent in a 29M to a 12V powered fan assembly such as a Maxx or Fantastic Fan. I pulled the inside shroud, found solid metal housing with no electrical of any kind visible. Please if anyone has tackled or researched this mod? If so info or install details would be apricated.
Thanks!
I replaced the rear vent to a Fantastic Fan. There was no power in the vent hole, but there is a ceiling light nearby operated by a wall switch. I took tied into the light circuit. If we want to run the fan without the light, it's simple to reach up and turn off the light.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum